20 Acute Research Paper Questions About Cyberbullying
Cyber bullying is a real phenomenon that has been present for some time in the past. The advent of social media has seen several people being bullied online by those who are already a little adept at the platforms. The intentions may or may not be mala-fide. But the fact it has existed cannot be denied. There are now cybercrime cells that help in preventing cyber bullying.
If you are attempting a paper on the subject, you should know that there are several aspects you may god into. Here is a collection of research topics.
20 good research topics on cyber bullying
- Look at cyber bullying as a phenomenon that emerged as a child of the social media
- Is the social media the only platform for cyber bullying?
- Comment on the state of cyber bullying prevention acts in developed nations
- Why should cyber bullying be considered a crime in every nation?
- Is execution of bloggers and writers the greatest form of cyber bullying?
- Should the IT cell of a nation counter negative news and thoughts?
- Who is the one that decides whether or not a case qualifies as an instant of cyber bullying?
- Comment on the presence of cyber bullying in school children
- How can school children be protected from cyber bullying?
- Should parents be alert about the online activities of their children to prevent cyber bullying?
- What is the line that distinguishes healthy debate from cyber bullying?
- Can mocking the opinion of a minor amount to cyber bullying?
- Is sedition on the internet a part of cyber bullying?
- Prescribe eight preventive steps to counter cyber bullying
- Look at cyber bullying as a creation of the unemployed
- How is cyber bullying related to crimes against children: express your ideas with the help of tabular facts and figures
- Is there a need to crackdown on those who use child paintings as an exclusive medium for humor and mockery?
- Where can you find case studies and how to deal with the larger issue of child bullying on the internet?
- Does asking someone to send naked pictures and videos over the internet amount to cyber bullying? Justify your answer with examples
- Narrate a case study of a cyber-bullying case that was solved successfully by the IT cell of a nation.
Creative Ideas For A Research Paper On Effects Of Bullying
Bullying is a challenge in so many schools at the moment. There are students who go through it every other time they go to school, and sadly, the learning institutions are not doing enough to protect such students. There are so many cases that have arisen in the past with regard to bullying, some that have spiraled to involve the entire community around the school, and others that have escalated as far as into political arenas.
For your research paper on bullying, there is so much that you can do in order to make this paper awesome. In fact, if you were to pay attention to detail, you would come to realize that perhaps this is one of the easiest papers you will ever work on in as far as a research paper on the effects of bullying is concerned.
The following are some creative ideas that will help you make sure that you present a really good paper:
- Discuss how anti-bullying programs in schools have in the recent past helped curtail the problem.
- Bullying has manifested in different ways over the past few years. Discuss how cyber bullying has become a bigger threat to the victims, and the community at large
- Citing relevant examples, discuss some of the different forms of bullying that can be experienced by a victim
- Discuss possible stiffer penalties that should be imposed on those guilty of bullying
- Explain some reasons why bullying might never really be put to an end even in the future
- Discuss the role that parents play in the continued propagation of bullying in the learning environment, particularly when their kids are the aggressors
- Some critics have often viewed bullying as an expected part of growing up, and some even view it as a normal rite of passage. Discuss
- Discuss the prospect of criminalization of bullying
- Racial profiling and bullying go hand in hand. Discuss how these two vices in the community can contribute to the spread and propagation of one another
- Discuss some of the effects of bullying to the moral esteem of a student
- Citing relevant examples, explain the context of the following; bullying, bullicide and suicide
- Provide some good examples of successful strategies that have been implemented in the past by schools to help in dealing with bullying
- Discuss the reasons why bullying is considered a challenge that cannot be helped through legislation
Looking for help with research paper or dissertation? Visit ewritingservice